Chinese Food In Minutes Recipes Online There are so many great Chinese Food recipes on the internet!
When you can’t find time to cook, you can still have some of your favorite Chinese dishes by checking out online recipe sites.
Just follow this list of links, and you’ll have all the ingredients delivered right to your door! You don’t even need to leave your couch.
Best 6 Amazing Chinese Food In Minutes Recipes Online
1. Chinese Chicken Dumplings Recipe
Chinese Chicken Dumplings is a popular Chinese food in minutes recipe.
This Chinese food recipe calls for ground chicken and wonton wrappers. So you will need some wonton wrappers and some ground chicken to make this Chinese food recipe.
Follow the instructions on making wonton wrappers, and then coat them with flour or cornstarch if you want to get extra crispy dumplings.
- 1 egg white, beaten
- 2 tsp water
- 1 tsp cornstarch or flour
- Oil for frying
1. Heat oil in a wok over medium-high heat and add 2 tbsp flour. Stir until golden brown. Add 1/4 of the chicken, break into small pieces and stir fry for 2 minutes.
Transfer to a mixing bowl, add 1/4 cup chicken stock and mix it well. Return the mixture to the wok, add another 1 tbsp flour, salt, and pepper.
2. Coat the wonton wrappers with some flour, dip them in egg white, and then into the mixture. Drop about 1-2 tbsp of mixture into the wok and make sure to cook until the wrapper looks golden brown.
3. Transfer them on a plate with a paper towel inside to soak up any oil leftover.
4. Place a small stainless steel bowl in the freezer. Place the cooked dumplings on a plate, add about 1/4-1/3 cup of chicken broth, and mix it well. Please return them to the wok, add another 1 tbsp flour, salt, and pepper.
5. Cook for about 3 minutes, or until all liquid dries up and starts to form tiny bubbles.
6. Transfer them to a plate covered with a paper towel.
2. Chinese Chicken Pot Stickers Recipe
Chinese Chicken Pot Stickers is another great dish to make with your friends and family. The soft dumplings will be perfect to accompany any dips and sauces. You may even have to share these tasty snacks!
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 tsp grated ginger
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cup boneless chicken breast, shredded or chopped into small pieces.
Place the wonton wrapper in a lightly beaten egg white (this will help seal it) and then into the mixture.
1. Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan and stir fry with 1 tsp grated ginger, garlic, and salt until golden brown. Transfer to a small bowl.
2. Add 1/4 cup of the chicken broth, cover with a lid, and let it simmer for about 10 minutes until the broth fills up the pot.
3. Add the chicken pieces to the soup, then add 2 tbsp water, cover again, and let it boil until the liquid is almost completely gone (about 15-20 minutes).
4. Once the liquid is almost gone, use a toothpick to check if the dumplings are cooked through. Take them out and drain any remaining liquid.
You may like: Sha Cha Chicken Chinese Food: 7 Best Nutrition
3. Chinese Chicken Meatballs With Sweet Chili Sauce Recipe
Chinese Chicken Meatballs With Sweet Chili Sauce is another great dish to make on busy days. It’s great as a healthy appetizer or a main dish.
If you’re not used to Chinese Food, you must learn to eat the soup with chopsticks! It doesn’t look straight, but once you know, it becomes easier!
- 1 lb ground chicken or turkey, turkey can be substituted for beef if you prefer
- 1 egg white beaten
- 1/2 cup plain flour (or corn starch) – enough to coat meatballs well and prevent them from sticking
- 2 tsp salt
Place the ground chicken or turkey into a large bowl. Mix in 2 tsp salt and 1 cup of plain flour. Add beaten egg white to the mixture and mix it well until it is a sticky consistency.
1. Form small meatballs with your hands and dredge each ball in the remaining flour.
2. Heat the wok over medium heat and add oil, making sure to coat the bottom of the wok evenly. When oil is hot, place 4-5 balls into the oil at one time (do not overcrowd).
3. Cook until the meatballs are golden brown on all sides.
4. Remove the meatballs from the wok onto a plate lined with a paper towel to absorb any excess oil.
4. Chinese Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe
Chinese Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe is a delicious Chinese meal. It’s perfect for when you’re feeling under the weather and want something to warm you up.
You may even make it once a week to keep your immune system healthy. Plus, it’s pretty easy to make.
- 1 tbsp lard or oil
- 1/2 lb ground chicken
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Rice noodles
1. Shape the rice noodles into squares and soak them in boiling water for 5-6 minutes. Drain and rinse until the water runs clear. Set it aside to drain.
2. Heat wok over medium-high heat, add about 1 tbsp of oil. Fry the ground chicken until it is no longer pink, and add 1 tsp of salt. Once the chicken is done, add it to a bowl and set it aside.
3. Bring the chicken broth to a boil over high heat, stirring occasionally. When tiny bubbles are at the top, add in half of the rice noodles. Stir for about 2 minutes until the rice noodles soften up and are easy to chew.
4. Remove from heat and add the chicken back to the wok. Stir in half of the remaining oil, 1 tsp of salt, and about 1/2 tsp pepper.
Toss the mixture until it is well combined.
5. Serve the chicken noodle soup hot topped with the remaining rice noodles and a sprinkle of sesame seeds.
5. Chinese Fried Rice
Chinese fried rice. It’s one of the most popular Chinese dishes. It has a variety of textures and flavors. And you can also use this recipe to make cakes.
- 1/2 cup of rice noodles
- 1/2 cup of cooked rice
- 1/2 cup of cooked chicken
- 1 small carrot, diced
- 1/2 of a small onion, diced
- 1/2 cup of peas
- 2 spring onions, chopped
1. Cook the rice noodles in boiling water for 5-6 minutes. Drain and rinse with cold water. Set it aside to drain. Cook the rice and chicken together in a large pot. When the chicken is done, set it aside to cool down.
2. When the chicken is cooled down, chop it into chunks. Cook the carrots, onions, and peas in 1 tbsp of oil in a wok over medium-high heat.
3. Add the rice noodles, chicken, and vegetables to the wok. Toss everything together,
6. Prawn Noodles
This is a popular Chinese dish. They are made with rice noodles which have a unique taste. You can use any seafood and vegetables you like for this recipe.
- 1/2 cup of rice noodles
- 1/2 cup of cooked prawns
- 1 cup of vegetables (sweetcorn, peas, carrots, mushrooms)
- 1/2 onion, sliced
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 1 small green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 tbsp of soy sauce
1. Cook the rice noodles in boiling water for 5-6 minutes. Drain and rinse with cold water. Set it aside to drain.
2. In a wok, heat the oil and saute the vegetables. (Add the soy sauce if you want your dish to be a little salty).
3. Add the rice noodles, prawns, and vegetables to the wok. Toss everything together until everything is well combined and heated through.
if you are looking for quick recipes to prepare at home, it is worth checking out this Chinese Food in minutes recipes.
Chinese Food in minutes recipes is a godsend for people who are busy or just not that good at cooking but still want to eat their favorite cuisine.
The great thing about the internet is how you can find any recipe imaginable with little to no effort.