Liver Rescue Salad is a delicious and nutritious salad that will do wonders for your digestion. Unlike other salads, this one has two types of the liver in it and contains the nutrients you need to repair your liver.
The salad’s flavor is also more full-bodied than a traditional salad, yet it doesn’t contain any meat or dairy products.
What is Liver Rescue Salad?
Liver Rescue Salad is the first salad that combines two types of the liver in one. It contains the nutrients you need to repair liver cells and restore balance to your digestion.
How to make Liver Rescue Salad
- 2 cups organic cucumber
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons organic olive oil
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt (optional)
2. This can be eaten with a fork and spoon or chopped into small pieces and mixed into a salad of your choice. If needed, add more olive oil and vinegar to taste.
3. Liver Rescue Salad can be made with beef liver, chicken liver, duck liver, lamb liver, or fish livers. Goat’s milk will last approximately one week when stored in a fridge and can be frozen for up to three months; thus, it is a good idea to freeze them in ice cube trays and pop out when needed.
4. Liver Rescue Salad should be eaten at least once a day, either in the morning or evening. For best results, eat it with every meal.
5. You can find more information about this product here.
Amazing 5 Health Benefits of Liver Rescue Salad
1. Liver Rescue Salad contains all the nutrients you need to repair liver cells and restore balance to your digestion.
2. A person cannot live without a healthy liver, which plays an important role in breaking down food, absorbing nutrients, and filtering out toxins. Like any other organ in our body, our liver requires constant maintenance and repair work.
3. Unfortunately, a poor diet disrupts the necessary balance of nutrients needed by the liver. Liver Rescue Salad was created to solve this problem and improve digestion.
4. Liver Rescue Salad contains ginger, a prebiotic food that improves the immune system, reduces inflammation, and boosts the function of the liver. The ginger also fights off the harmful bacteria affecting your body.
5. Approximately 70% of adults over 50 years old have some degree of liver cirrhosis, caused by a wide range of factors, including a poor diet and alcohol abuse. Liver Rescue Salad could help improve liver function in people with this condition.
History of Liver Rescue Salad
Liver Rescue Salad was created by Dr. Julian Whitaker, a prominent American physician who has appeared on the Oprah Winfrey Show and Larry King Live and helped introduce numerous dietary supplements to the U.S. market.
In 1992, Dr. Whitaker developed a program for improving liver health after observing that many people did not respond well to traditional methods of treating liver disorders.
One of his patients had been diagnosed with hepatitis C and was advised to undergo a liver transplant, which he declined because of the risks involved in undergoing this surgery.
Where are You Buy?
Because liver rescue salad is not well known, it will be difficult to find it in the supermarket. The best way to find it is through online stores or getting the ingredients and mixing them up yourself.
Price in Liver Rescue Salad
Depending on where you buy, the price of the ingredients will change. The best way to get it is not to have to pay for shipping from the source. You can also find them at a reduced price in sites that might be selling expired liver rescue salad.
Can I Freeze It?
The best way to preserve liver rescue salad for later use is to freeze it. You can either chop it up into small pieces and place them into an air-tight container, or you can freeze them cube by cube.
If you have time, let the liver rescue salad sit in the freezer overnight, and you will have more of a chance at freezing it without affecting its taste.
Is It Safe to Take Liver Rescue Salad?
Liver Rescue Salad is very safe to take if taken in moderation. People of all ages can handle it. There are no reported side effects of this product.
Is It Healthy?
Liver Rescue Salad will do wonders for your health. It is a healthy product that contains all the ingredients you need to repair cells and restore balance to your digestive system.
How Do You Eat Liver Rescue Salad?
Liver Rescue Salad can be eaten with a fork and spoon or cut up into small pieces and mixed in with your salad of choice.
This can also be mixed with other salad ingredients to enhance the flavor. Unlike other salads, this one has two types of liver, which makes it more filling and satisfying.
Is It Gluten-Free?
Liver Rescue Salad is a gluten-free product.
Is It Organic?
Liver Rescue Salad is an organic product. Those who want to reap its benefits without the harmful effects of chemicals and toxins can trust that this product has no preservatives and artificial colors.
Is It Low Calorie?
The whole point of Liver Rescue salads is to provide the body with the nutrients it needs to repair liver cells, so they can’t be low in calories.
Is It Vegan?
Liver Rescue Salad is a vegan product.
Do I Have to Eat Liver Rescue Salad?
You do not have to eat liver rescue salad, but if you want to get the most out of it, you should try it at least once a day. If you don’t like it or find it too filling, you can skip a meal.
Unlike other supplements, which are meant to be taken up to three times a day, liver rescue salad can be taken once a day and should still be effective.
Can I Drink Liver Rescue Salad?
Liver rescue salad is fine to drink. Many people drink it because they are afraid that the taste of the liver will be too strong.
Is Liver Rescue Salad Good for Weight Loss?
The ingredients in liver rescue salad contain beneficial nutrients, and they may help increase metabolism and reduce weight.
This product has been shown to stimulate fat burning and increase energy production, reducing your appetite and helping you lose weight.
The Bottom Line
Liver Rescue Salad is a great product that can improve digestion and repair damage done by poor diet and alcohol abuse.
Liver Rescue Salad contains ginger, a prebiotic food that improves the immune system, reduces inflammation, and boosts the function of the liver.
The ginger also fights off the harmful bacteria affecting your body. Liver Rescue Salad contains all the nutrients you need to detoxify your liver and improve overall health.