Ensalada De Bombones Con Cool Whip is a refreshing and cooling snack, both to the mouth and the digestive tract.
This recipe can be made in stages or even stopped in the middle if you need a break. It’s perfect for work, school, or entertaining guests.
These can be made with any of your favorite flavors that suit your tastes! If you’re not yet familiar with this recipe, it’s an excellent starting point as well!
What is it?
An Ensalada is a traditional Mexican dish consisting of a small amount of salsa, “cinema” or two, rolled into the filling for a taco. You can also add beans and chicken to make a chalupa. The salsa can be tomato or any other fruit sauce.
How to make Ensalada De Bombones Con Cool Whip
- 1 can of condensed milk (14oz)
- 1 1/2 cup heavy cream
- A handful of drops of green food coloring
1. Open can of condensed milk. Pour into a bowl and add 1 1/2 cup heavy cream. Mix well with a whisk until combined. Add sprinkles and fold in using a spatula or spoon.
2. Store in fridge if not used right away. When ready to make the bombones, remove them from the refrigerator and add food coloring. You can add a few drops first and then go from there if you want a darker color.
3. Add a bit of the mixture to each cupcake wrapper. Smooth out with your fingers to cover the bottom of each one. Put trays in the freezer for about 15 to 20 minutes.
4. Remove from freezer and add trays to a hot but not boiling water bath. Boil without disturbing for 12-20 minutes or until a knife or toothpick inserted comes out clean.
5. Eat plain, or with Cool Whip, if you wish! I like to sweeten it a bit so that it doesn’t taste too desert-y! Enjoy!
You may like: Trader Joes Asian Salad: Amazing 6 Nutrition Facts
Nutrition facts of Ensalada De Bombones Con Cool Whip
The history of Ensalada De Bombones Con Cool Whip
Paco Bell made Ensalada De Bombones Con Cool Whip after a fateful trip to the dentist.
After being told by his dentist that he needed to floss regularly, he didn’t want to eat regular flosses because they tasted terrible and were “too hard on his teeth.”
Benefits of Ensalada De Bombones Con Cool Whip
This snack is a refreshing, cooling snack for the mouth and the digestive tract. The condensed milk soothes the mouth and strengthens teeth.
The heavy cream coats and softens food, making it easier to digest. In addition, it helps to kill bad bacteria in the mouth. It also helps cool down your body when you feel hot or tense.
The SkinnyBomb Recipe Summary
Ensalada De Bombones Con Cool Whip is an excellent way to introduce yourself to this recipe.
It’s an easy way to get your digestive system working in the morning, even before eating breakfast! These can be eaten plain or with a cool whip so that they’re not too sweet but delicious.
What’s your favorite way to eat Ensalada De Bombones Con Cool Whip?
There are many ways to eat fondue! Here are a few:
Dip a banana in the chocolate and enjoy! Dip bread in chocolate and roll in the oats. Dip marshmallows and pretzels into chocolate for a sweet snack.
Dip strawberries in it for a quick dessert. Serve with ice cream for dessert, or eat with fruit as an appetizer. You can mix it with some tea for a warm drink.
Is It Healthy?
Condensed milk is a bit unhealthy, but it’s very healthy for teeth. The heavy cream is nourishing, and the sprinkles are just for fun. Chocolate is beneficial, especially when eaten in moderation.
Multiple Benefits of Ensalada De Bombones Con Cool Whip
1. Calms the mouth and the digestive system.
2. Strengthens teeth by coating them in toothpaste and strengthening their enamel with minerals found in chocolate.
3. Reduces unhealthy bacteria in the mouth, the main cause of bad breath, cavities, and gum disease.
4. Reduces stress since it’s a sweet snack!
Possible Side Effects of Ensalada De Bombones Con Cool Whip
It can be heavy on the digestive system if too many are eaten without a meal. This is why it’s important to eat them with a meal or something that can help soothe and strengthen the digestive system.
The Bottom Line
Ensalada De Bombones Con Cool Whip is a tasty, healthy, and refreshing snack perfect for the mouth and the digestive system.
It’s best to eat them with something to help soothe and strengthen the digestive system when you eat them.