I’m not sure if I can pick just 12 of the best salads in Lawrence KS. It’s really hard to rank them because they are all so good for different reasons.
There are a lot of factors that go into picking out a great salad – whether it be the toppings, the dressings, or even just how fresh everything is.
However, I have narrowed down my list to some other things you should know about me before I give you my top 12 favorite salads in town.
12 Best Salads In Lawrence Ks
1) Asian Salad with Quinoa at The Crossing (Lawrence, KS):
This salad has mixed greens, cilantro-lime slaw, avocado, sprouts and quinoa tossed in a Korean dressing.
2) Bread-less Chinese Chicken Salad at La Cantina (Lawrence, KS):
The Chinese chicken salad has shredded lettuce and cabbage tossed in a sweet and spicy dressing. It is topped with crispy fried noodles and marinated vegetables.
3) Caprese Salad at Emporium (Lawrence, KS):
This salad is topped with fresh mozzarella, tomatoes, basil, balsamic glaze and crushed red pepper.
4) Feta and Spinach Salad at Dixie House BBQ (Lawrence, KS):
This salad has spinach, romaine lettuce, grape tomatoes, feta cheese crumbles with a balsamic vinaigrette dressing on the side.
You may like: Are Chopped Salads Healthy: 11 Chopped Salads
5) Grilled Mediterranean Veggie Enchilada Pasta Salad at La Hacienda (Lawrence, KS):
The grilled Mediterranean veggie enchiladas are made by layering tortillas with beans and rice then grilling it with veggies in between. It comes with seasoned black bean chimichurri sauce with pico de gallo on the side.
6) Grilled Steak Salad at Guajillo’s (Lawrence, KS):
This salad is made with marinated steak and veggies like zucchini, broccoli and red peppers. It comes in an Italian dressing on the side.
7) Mediterranean Chicken Salad at Element Kitchen (Lawrence, KS):
The Mediterranean chicken salad has mixed greens, organic quinoa, grilled chicken breast, grape tomatoes, crumbled feta cheese with a house-made Greek vinaigrette.
8) Mediterranean Salad at The Other Place (Lawrence KS):
This salad has mixed greens topped with pesto roasted vegetables like squash and zucchini then topped off with shredded Parmesan cheese.
9) Ste Tacos with Cilantro-Lime Slaw at El Mezcal (Lawrence, KS):
These steak tacos have sliced steak and veggies like red peppers, jalapeño rings and lettuce. They come with pico de gallo and cilantro-lime slaw on the side.
10) Succotash Chicken Salad at Scratch Kitchen & Cocktails (Lawrence, KS):
This club has mixed greens topped with shredded chicken breast then layers of bacon, tomatoes, avocado and cheddar cheese all grilled together in a ranch dressing over top.
11) Tomato Caprese Salad at The Red Balloon (Lawrence, KS):
This salad is made with fresh basil leaves layered between slices of tomatoes and mozzarella cheese then drizzled in balsamic vinaigrette.
12) Vegetarian Salad at W.T.F. (Lawrence, KS):
This salad is made with mixed greens, roasted corn kernels, black beans, grape tomatoes, cucumbers and tortilla chips.
We hope you’ve found this list of the 12 best salads in Lawrence KS helpful. Whether you live here or are just passing through, these restaurants will help satisfy your hunger and provide a refreshing change to what you usually order.