Chinese Food Tray Of Togetherness is a unique way to enjoy your time with family and friends. It is designed for people who are not food experts but want to share their love of Chinese cuisine.
The trays are divided into three categories: Vegetable, Meat/Fish, and Rice/Noodle dishes, perfect for any occasion.
There are no worries about allergies or dietary restrictions because the ingredients in each dish have been pre-selected by our team of chefs to ensure that it’s gluten-free, vegan-friendly, low sodium, and high protein!
What is in the Tray of Togetherness?
The Vegetable Tray of Togetherness contains Broccoli, Cauliflower, Baby corn, Snow peas, and Mushrooms.
The Meat/Fish Tray of Togetherness has Kung Pao Chicken, Roast Pork Loin, and Sweet & Sour Fish options. Finally, the Rice/Noodle Tray of Togetherness offers Fried Rice, Chow Mein, and Singapore Noodles.
What is a candy tray?
The candy tray is an essential part of Chinese culture, and it’s a great way to end any meal. Our chefs have put together a customized Tray of Togetherness to include candied lotus, dried winter melon, ginger slices, lychee fruit, and other fun treats!
How Much Does the Tray of Togetherness Cost?
The Vegetable Tray of Togetherness is $39.99, the Meat/Fish Tray of Togetherness is $49.99, and the Rice/Noodle Tray of Togetherness is $54.99.
So, if you are looking for a fun and easy way to enjoy Chinese cuisine with your friends or family, the Tray of Togetherness is the perfect option!
Purchase your Tray of Togetherness today!
A majority of the dishes are vegetarian, gluten-free, dairy-free. A large portion of our words is vegan!
By purchasing our Tray of Togetherness, you will be saving yourself time and money because the ingredients have been pre-selected by our team of chefs to ensure that it’s gluten-free, vegan-friendly, low sodium, and high protein!
Pick up your Tray of Togetherness today!
We are confident that you and your loved ones will enjoy our Chinese cuisine! Thank you for choosing the Tray of Togetherness!
How to prepare Chinese Food Tray Of Togetherness
- 5 Pound of White Rice
- Vegetable Oil
- Chicken Broth/Stock
- 2 Tablespoons of Oyster Sauce
- 1 Teaspoon of Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons of Soy Sauce
- and a Few Drops of Sesame Oil.
1. Start by selecting your favorite dish from our Vegetable, Meat/Fish, or Rice/Noodle categories.
2. Then, heat your desired amount of oil in a wok or large frying pan.
3. Once the oil is hot, add your chosen dish and cook until it is heated through.
4. Finally, serve your dish on a bed of white rice and enjoy!
7 benefits of Chinese Food Tray Of Togetherness
1. The ingredients in our Vegetable, Meat/Fish, and Rice/Noodle sections are pre-selected by our chefs to ensure that there’s no worry about dietary restrictions or allergies.
2. It is designed for people who are not food experts but want to share their love of Chinese cuisine with family and friends.
3. Our trays come in a variety of flavors.
4. No need for a buffet; let everyone select their dish!
5. It is gluten-free, vegan-friendly, low sodium, and high protein!
6. There are no worries about allergies or dietary restrictions because the ingredients in each dish have been pre-selected by our team of chefs to ensure that it’s gluten-free, vegan-friendly, low sodium, and high protein!
7. Our trays are available for Shabbos dinner, weekday lunch, and Tu B’Shevat Seder meal.
Nutrition facts of Chinese Food Tray Of Togetherness
|Total Fat||36 g|
|Saturated Fat||7 g|
We hope you enjoy our Chinese Food Tray Of Togetherness!
What do you put in a Chinese candy box?
The type of food that goes into Chinese candy boxes varies, but typically, small portions of chicken, beef, or pork are stir-fried with vegetables.
It can also be rice or noodles. The dishes are cooked quickly and cleanly, staying fresh for hours until eaten. A common condiment used in Chinese cuisine is soy sauce, which also enhances the flavor of the meats and vegetables.
The Chinese Food Tray of Togetherness is a perfect example of using food to bring people together.
It’s so common in Asian cultures, and it’s becoming more popular here too because the dish tastes great while being healthy for everyone who eats it. We hope that this recipe has been helpful to you!