Babe’s Chicken Salad Dressing Recipe is a light, refreshing salad dressing perfect for any summer party. The ingredients are simple and cost less than $3 to make a large batch that will last you all week.
How to make Babe’s Chicken Salad Dressing Recipe
- ¼ cup of Tahini (sesame paste)
- ½ cup of hot water
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon each salt, pepper, onion powder, and dried parsley
- Juice from 1 lemon (approx
Step 1: Mix all ingredients in a small bowl.
Step 2: Add more water if you want it thicker.
Step 3: For an extra kick, add one teaspoon of chopped chives just before serving.
Nutrition facts of Babe’s Chicken Salad Dressing Recipe
- Calories: 90
- Total Fat: 8 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
- Sodium: 390 mg
- Carbohydrates: 1 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Sugars: 0 g
- Protein: 3 g
Health Benefits of Babe’s Chicken Salad Dressing Recipe
It helps to prevent cancer because of its high antioxidant content & helps lower cholesterol.
It helps to prevent heart disease & promote healthy skin by fighting free radicals that damage cells. Rich in Vitamin A is an antioxidant that helps keep the cells healthy.
It helps to protect eye health & gives you better vision; high in Vitamin C, a powerful antioxidant that protects cells from damage caused by free radicals. Provides a good source of protein in vegetarian diets. It contains choline, an essential nutrient for liver, brain, and heart health.
6 Best Freezing Ideas for Babe’s Chicken Salad Dressing Recipe
1. Freeze the leftovers in an ice cube tray covered with a cloth. When frozen, place in a zip-lock bag and store in the freezer.
2. Take out of the fridge what you need and let it sit for 15 min on the counter to thaw out. Add to your salad when ready!
3. Freeze in individual serving-size containers used for other dressings or dips from your pantry before adding to your salad.
4. Add to a larger container of marinating chicken and marinate overnight in the fridge. Remove from the refrigerator, stir, and sit for 15 min on the counter. Heat up in the microwave for a few seconds before serving, or add cold to your salad.
5. Mix the dressing with your favorite fruits and vegetables before adding it to your salad in a blender. Add more or less water depending on how thick you like it.
6. Make a thicker version of salad cream for your serving-size containers by adding more water than needed and leaving it in the fridge overnight to thicken. In the morning, shake well before using.
Babe’s Chicken green salad recipe
Whisk together tahini paste, hot water, garlic powder, salt, pepper, onion powder, dried parsley, and fresh lemon juice in a bowl. You can add more hot water to make it looser or leave it as it is for a thicker consistency. For an extra kick, puree 1 tsp of chopped chives with the other ingredients.
Is Babe’s Chicken Salad Dressing Recipe Healthy?
When I tasted the dressing, I was surprised at how the flavors popped. The tartness of the lemon juice with a hint of garlic and onion powder made it very refreshing. Don’t skip on the parsley! It contrasts nicely with all the other flavors in the dressing.
Is Babe’s Chicken Salad Dressing Recipe Gluten-Free?
No. This dressing does not contain gluten ingredients, so it is safe for those with celiac disease, but avoid it if you have a gluten intolerance.
Is Babe’s Chicken Salad Dressing Recipe Vegan?
No. This recipe contains tahini paste, which is made from ground sesame seeds and can be found in the Asian food aisle of your local grocery store.
I love making this salad. It is light and refreshing but still filling and protein-packed. The chickpeas give the salad a nice crunch, making it an excellent lunch for work or school. This recipe is easy to make and would also be great for entertaining.
What dressing do babes use?
Babe is a personal chef, and he loves his salads with dressing. I tried to make the same salad with one of my homemade dressings, but it wasn’t the same. So I would buy a jar of babes dressing and use it instead.
How do you make Babe’s chicken salad?
Babe’s chicken salad is so easy to make. Since the dressing contains mayonnaise, the winner of the sandwich wars, you have a lot of work cut out for you. Just roast your chicken breasts, add them to the salad, and use the dressing as a topping.
Do you have to cook Babe’s Chicken Salad Dressing Recipe?
You are certainly welcome to cook it if you want more flavor in your salad, but since I always try to create fast and easy recipes, I will leave that up to you.